[epf-dev] CVS Module Folder for Scrum Is Missing

Greetings,

Before I entered a bug for this, I wanted to quickly check to see if the structure of the CVS repository had changed over the last week, during my time off.

When trying to get the Scrum plugin with the following command:
cvs co -d epf-scrum "org.eclipse.epf/libraries/Scrum/Scrum English/Scrum"

I receive the following error:
cvs server: cannot find module `org.eclipse.epf/libraries/Scrum/Scrum English/Scrum' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

True enough, when I browse the repository there is only the OpenUP folder in the libraries part of the repository.

Where did everything go?

Was Scrum abandoned?  :)

Cheers,
-Lyndon-