Re: [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST

Per,

Who will give this presentation?  If you need our team present for the call (or to present) we should consider what to do about Peter's demo of Jazz.........currently scheduled for noon EST.  I think Peter said he only needed 1 hr, so he can probably just reschedule his to start after this call.

Let me know if I should request he make this change.

Marg

Margaret Hedstrom
RUP Content Developer
hedstrom@xxxxxxxxxx
(919) 254-7282 (tie 444)
3039 Cornwallis Road
PO Box 12195, HSW/503 - C5CA/B501/E128
Research Triangle Park, NC   27709-2195

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/19/2007 10:35 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST

Hi,

corrected date and specified timezone...

Thu Jan 25, 8-10 AM PST.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
(M) 408-219-2963

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/19/2007 12:38 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Restructuring OpenUP - Meeting Thu Jan 24, 8-10 AM

Hi,

We would like to discuss some problems we have identified with the current structure, and propos some ideas on how they could be addressed. We hope this presentation will generate a good discussion and additional innovation. Topics will include:
1) How to achieve a higher degree of reuse of process content between different processes
2) How to allow more flexibility around role assignments
3) How to allow you to provide a more easily configurable proces

4 )
How to improve usability, and align the presentation of OpenUP with OpenUP's adaptive mgmt approach and work-item focused approach to development.

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-421-0003
Toll dial-in: 1-770-615-1374
<For IBMers> Tie-line dial-in: 421-0003
Participant passcode: 667201