Re: [epf-dev] Localized version of EPF

Hi Bhuricha,

There is currently no localized Thai version of EPF and there is no plan to support it in the near future. EPF 1.0 is dependent on the Eclipse Platform 3.2.x and it currently does not have a localized Thai version either.

If you are want to contribute, you can start by investigating:

1. Support for the Thai locale in Eclipse Platform 3.2.x (and in particular SWT 3.2.x) and GEF 3.2.x?

2. The issues encountered by a user when running EPF 1.0 on a Thai system.

3. How to address the issues in (2).

Regards,
Kelvin

Kelvin Low
Software Architect, IBM Method Engineering
Committer, Eclipse Process Framework
tel:  408-463-5230
fax: 408-463-3834
email: lowk@xxxxxxxxxx

"Deen S." <khundeen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/02/2006 09:52 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List        <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Localized version of EPF

Hi All,

I am Bhuricha, I am Ph.D student at Portland State University.  I would like to attempt to help with localization support for Thai language.  I have been monitoring the project since it started but I still not sure how I can contribute.  Can you please let me know if the Thai version of EPF exists?  If so, who is maintaining it.  If not, how can I contribute to this part of the project.

I am also interested in the development of the composer.  I don't have much experience in software development enough to contribute to the content which seems to be the majority of the work.  If I would like to participate in the development of the composer would there be other mailing list that I need to subscribe.  I am very newbie for Eclipse plug-in development but I like to learn more about it.

Best Regards,
Deen

Inactive hide details for Paulo Moreira <p_r_moreira@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Paulo Moreira < p_r_moreira@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Paulo Moreira <p_r_moreira@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by:
epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/01/2006 10:28 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[epf-dev] Localized version of EPF

Hi,

My name is Paulo Moreira and i work at Dataprev in Rio de Janeiro.

I'd like to know if there is a brasilian portuguese localized version of EPF ?

Best Regards,

Yahoo! Search
Música para ver e ouvir:
epf-dev mailing list