[epf-dev] General and Overarching issues burndown for August 30th

We made great progress by saying we don’t have to resolve the following issues for release one of OpenUP:

150768

Supporting Material

General - Create Overivew

146452

Content

General - add new Guidance: What's New in OpenUP

146450

Content

General - Guidance: What's New in Base Concepts - update content or remove

146443

Content

General - All disciplines: No examples

These have all been moved to Resolve – Later…. Which for me brings up the issue how do we want to indicate work that is to be deferred until after release 1?

Best regards,

Steve

Back to the top