[epf-dev] Re-architecting OpenUP Conference Call

We have a conference call tomorrow morning at 8:00am for discussing the re-architecting of OpenUP. One problem is I do not have an agenda for this telecon. Discussing the re-architecting was suggested as an additional agenda item for the last Friday’s General and Overarching issues telecon but we unfortunately were unable to get to the topic within the time allotted for the call. In a way this is fortunate because we will have some of the instigators behind this issue on the call tomorrow.

This call is related to bugzilla issue

152354

12:17:11

maj

P3

All

NEW

EPF

Content

1.0

---

Re-architecting and Re-positioning OpenUP

which was raised by Per. There have been several alternatives proposed including Chris Armstrong’s venn diagram model and the “big eye” model. Should our goal for this telecon be to decide which of these models best represents our vision of OpenUP?

Best regards,

Steve

Back to the top