[epf-dev] Cancellation: EPF Tooling/Meta-Model regular meeting

Given the lower usage of our EPF Tooling/Meta-model regular biweekly meetings on Tuesday 9am PST,
I am cancelling the remaining biweekly EPF Tooling meeting. Instead, we will schedule EPF Tooling meeting
on an as-needed basis. Sorry for the short notice.

Peter, did you record the last EPF tooling meeting on Wiki integration?
Due to travel and schedule conflict, I was not able to attend the last EPF tooling meeting.

Charlie Yan
IBM Method Engineering Manager
EPF Tooling Dev Lead
Phone: 408-342-4681