[epf-dev] Committer, Contributor and supporter list

Folks,

As promised in the meeting yesterday - here is the list of committers, contributors and supporters
as it stands now.  If you don't see yourself in these lists and think it's a mistake, let me know.
I know that some of you are in the process of becoming committers so that may be why.
I went by the voting records that I have seen floating by.

I've pulled blurbs from your websites to create the profiles.   If you want to supply a different blurb
you have to let me know asap.   If I don't hear back from you by end of this week, I'll assume you're
fine with what we have.

Thanks
Naveena