Re: [emfcp-dev] EMFForms/ECP 1.7.0 M2

Hi,

this Friday MS2 for release 1.7.0 is due. Please re-check all BugReports assigned to you and make sure they are committed and tested one day before the milestone date. Please also make sure, that contributions are accepted. Please refer here to see all open BRs of the current milestone:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=VERIFIED&classification=Modeling&list_id=12149126&priority=P2&product=ECP&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=1.7.0

If you for any reason cannot complete a BR, please communicate as early as possible so we can potentially reassign a BR.

Please recheck your assigned tasks and replay to this email, that you checked your tasks and will be able to do them or not. If you have no tasks assigned, you don’t need to replay.

Best Regards,
Johannes

Hello everybody,
on Friday the 17th of July we want to release the second Milestone of the 1.7 release.
Please check all BugReports assigned to you and make sure they are committed and tested one day before the milestone date. Please also make sure, that contributions are accepted. Please refer here to see all open BRs of the current milestone:

If you for any reason cannot complete a BR, please communicate as early as possible so we can potentially reassign a BR.

Please check your assigned tasks and replay to this email, that you checked your tasks and will be able to do them or not. If you have no tasks assigned, you don’t need to reply.

Best Regards,

--
Johannes Faltermeier

Software Engineer
EclipseSource Munich

Email: jfaltermeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 178 135 34 62
Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 14
Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1, 80992 München, Commercial
Register München, HRB 191789

--
Johannes Faltermeier

Software Engineer
EclipseSource Munich

Email: jfaltermeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 178 135 34 62
Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 14
Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1, 80992 München, Commercial
Register München, HRB 191789

Back to the top