[emfcp-dev] Exceptional EPP Milestone

Hi,

On May 6th, Luna M7 is due. As ECP will be part of this milestone, we decided to plan a new exceptional Milestone (called ECP EPP Milestone) for ECP before this date and before the originally planed M4 of ECP (May 12th). The planning of ECP M4 remains unaffected.
The date for the ECP EPP milestone is May 2nd. The goal of this milestone is to:

- remove potential issues for the EPP integration
- Have all features in, which potentially affect EPP, especially tooling
- Stabilize all features and have a good milestone for the Luna integration

Please review the current Plan:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=VERIFIED&classification=Modeling&list_id=8854529&product=ECP&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=1.3.0
P3 items are due for the EPP Milestone (May 2nd)
P4 items are due for the regular ECP M4 milestone (May 12th)

Please check all BugReports assigned to you and make sure they are committed and tested two days before the milestone date. Please also make sure, that contributions are accepted.

If you for any reason cannot complete a BR, please communicate NOW so we can potentially reassigned a BR.

If you identify any additional issue, which might affect our integration in EPP, please immediately communicate this!!

Best Regards

Jonas

Back to the top