Re: [emfcp-dev] ECP 1.3.0 M3

Hi everybody,
Its April 11th for the M3 release of ECP.

Cheers,
Eugen

Hello everybody,

on March 31, M2 for release 1.3.0 is due. Please check all BugReports assigned to you and make sure they are committed and tested one day before the milestone date. Please also make sure, that contributions are accepted. Please refer here to see all open BRs of a milestone:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.ecp/releases/1.3.0/plan

(we use Priorities for the milestones to not flood the milestone dropdown, P1 = M1, etc.)

If you for any reason cannot complete a BR, please communicate with me as early as possible so we can potentially reassign a BR.

Here is a list of open bugs for the current milestone:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=VERIFIED&classification=Modeling&list_id=8634980&priority=P3&product=ECP&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=1.3.0

Best Regards,

Eugen

Back to the top