[emfcp-dev] Luna Target

Hi,

I have just updated the ECP target to Luna, which will be default from
now on. Reason for that is that our next release goes into the release
train, so we need to ensure compatibility.
There are two already know incompatibilities to Kepler, one affects the
e4 demo app and one the Graphiti integration. Both will not run under
Kepler. If we discover somebody needs that, we will single source,
however, we should avoid that and I think for those two features, it is
acceptable to not be compatible with Kepler anymore.

Cheers

Jonas

Back to the top