[emfcp-dev] API Packages

Hi,

I have just reviewed all bundles for API leaks for the upcoming release.
For the future, please follow these guidelines:

- If you create new Classes or Packages, mark them as internal per
default. It is much easier to move something to API compared to the
other direction.
- Please always add "internal" to internal packages, THIS IS THE DEFAULT
- Please configure x-friends to avoid discouraged access warnings
- If a package is planned to be API in the future, leave out "internal",
but still make sure it is configured x-internal
- If we add new Classes or Packages to the API, please create an
explicit BR for this and most important, get a review from at least a
second developer

Thanks!

Jonas

Back to the top