[emfcp-dev] Context menu problems

Hi,

I have some strange context menu behavior with ECP/EMFStore.
First, the context menu in the Navigator shows both entries for Undo and Revert when right clicking on a project, but they are disabled and I cannot find the reason for this.
Second, the history browser view has no context menu at all, i.e. it does not show up when right clicking on a revision. This is especially problematic as I need to check out previous revisions, which is not possible without the context menu.
Any help/idea is appreciated =).

Regards, Harald.
--
Dipl.-Inf. Harald Stangl