Re: [emfcp-dev] From SVN to Git

Hey Guys,

I tried to checkout ECP from Git and faced several problems:

1) ECP (core!) seems to require a plugin from EMFStore: org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common
2) The emfstorebridge plugin is part of ECP while it should be part of EMFStore

Possible solutions:

ad 1) The relevant parts of org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common should be moved into a new plugin within ECP and reused from there in EMFStore (ECP is "below" EMFStore).
ad 2) The emfstorebridge plugin should be moved to EMFStore

BTW., I can't seem to find the source code repository that contains org.eclipse.emf.emfstore.common. Any hints?

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de