[emf-dev] A Survey on Digital Twins

Dear Recipient,

I am a research assistant who works for the Software Engineering Research Group (serg.yeditepe.edu.tr) at Yeditepe University at Istanbul/Türkiye.

We are conducting a survey so as to understand practitioners' experiences on digital twin systems. We focus on understanding the practitioners' motivations for a digital twin system and any challenges faced while developing digital twin systems.

We have got some participations for our survey however we still need many more. Indeed, our survey is unique with its focus on practitioners’ knowledge, understanding, motivation, and challenges on digital twins.

We are sure that you will find the survey interesting and enlightening.

The survey link: https://forms.gle/ZfRC2dXgs3prCvab6

We would be grateful if you can separate a few of your minutes to participate in the survey.

Collected data are planned to be published as a research article.

Best Regards,

Alper Turunç

Back to the top