[emf-dev] Cross Document Reference Question

Hi,
I am new to EMF. I am trying to see if any one has a good working example of
cross document reference.

I have two XML files, I want to load one XML file as a resource and I would
like to load the second XML file using cross document reference (because these
two documents are related).

I am not able to find a good working example of what changes do I need to make
to these XML files so that they will be recognized as cross documents and also
what changes (if any) I need to make to the "XSD" file (that generates the
model for the first xml)?

I really appreciate your help any pointers would be of great help.

Thanks,
Srikanth.

Back to the top