Re: [el-dev] Service release for 6.0.1 API of Expression Language

Hi,

I staged the 6.0.1 API here, with the above mentioned PR as the only change compared to 6.0.0:

https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/jakarta/el/jakarta.el-api/6.0.1/

If there are no objections, I would like to officially release this soon.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms