[el-dev] 6.0.0 release update

Hi all,

The proposed 6.0.0 release is staged at:
https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/jakartael-1021/

The PR for the release in the specification project is:
https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/701

Progress is currently blocked on the TCK release. I'm not clear on how that is going to happen. I'm expecting something staged to the staging repo.

I could stage an EL TCK if the TCK was transferred to our repo but that would need to happen very quickly (i.e. today) as I only have tomorrow available to get that done as I am out all next week.

Mark

Back to the top