[el-dev] How to define variable with namespace in EL processor?

Hi all,

Sorry for posting in this mailing list but I didn’t find el-users list. I am sorry again.

In some XML files I saw something like this <tag attr="${sys:com.foo.bar}"/> where it is meant that ${sys:com.foo.bar} will be replaced to System.getProperty("com.foo.bar").

I want my EL processor to support such feature. However, I can't find how to do it.

ELProcessor elProcessor = new ELProcessor();
elProcessor. ???

The only method that has prefix is defineFunction, but as I understand this is not what I need:

this.elProcessor.defineFunction(prefix, function, method);
this.elProcessor.defineFunction(prefix, function, className, method);

Could anyone say how to make my EL processor to work with variables with namespaces?

--
Best regards

Back to the top