Re: [el-dev] Staging 5.0.0 for release review

On 08/11/2021 19:56, Mark Thomas wrote:
All,

I plan to stage the 5.0.0 release shortly and start pulling together everything we need to the release review. At the moment, the first blocker we are going to hit is that the TCK updates for 5.0.0 have not yet been merged. I'll get things as far as I can.

If we do find something wrong we can drop the 5.0.0 tag, fix it and restage the release.

Checking the module-info, I found we were missing a required "uses" clause. I've fixed this and am re-staging the 5.0.0 API release now.

Mark

Back to the top