Re: [el-dev] Releasing Expression Language 4.0 to Maven Central

Hi,

_expression_ Language has been released to Maven Central. Note that as a single project it contains two jars now. Previously these jars were combined as one jar:

Going forward I think we need to split off the second jar, which contains the implementation, to its own project.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms