Re: [el-dev] Tagging RC2

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 11:03 AM Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah. Figured out what is going on. The top-level POM builds a combined
API and implementation JAR. Yuck.

Yes, another Yuck case!

Historically all the releases of _expression_ Language have been the combined one, but going forward I'd like to first remove the combined one, and then move the impl one, like JSP, to its own project.

But there are almost always more pressing issues...

Kind regards,
Arjan

I'll move this POM to a sub-directory for now although my instinct is to
remove it entirely. I'll create a new top-level POM based on
JSP/WebSocket that builds the individual modules (api, impl, spec)

Mark