Re: [el-dev] EL API re-release

On 16/11/2018 09:57, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 16/11/2018 09:20, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> PR #73 is ready for review.
>
> Thanks.
>
> 3.0.2 is in place on staging now.
>
> The build appears as failed in Jenkins because an old tag prevented the
> creation of the new tag. I'll fix that later today.

I've removed the old tag and created the new tag using the same command
as the build script.

Pushing the tag to Github was the very last command in the build job so
I am confident that what we now have is identical to what we would have
had if the build script had completed with the exception that I created
the tag rather than el-bot.

3.0.2 should be all good to go now.

Mark