[el-dev] Welcome to the Eclipse EL project

Mark,

Just wanted to circle back with you ... It seems that there was a glitch in the automated processing of your committer nomination -- as a result, you have been approved as a committer on the Expression Language project.

While we never intended to circumvent the process, this appears to have been a serendipitous mistake. Regardless, I am completely confident you would have been confirmed, had we held the election.

You should be able to access the project resources, at Eclipse, and at GitHub.

If you haven't already, please subscribe to el-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the project!

-- Ed

Back to the top