[ejb-dev] Ping about reviewing the change to remove org.omg.CORBA.ORB references from TCK tests...

Pull request jakartaee-tck/pull/651 [1] is not yet merged but is important for the Jakarta EE 9.1 release.  It removes the various (optional) org.omg.CORBA.ORB references from TCK tests.  If anyone does plan on reviewing this change in the next few weeks, please comment on the issue that you are going to review.  Or respond here and I will add a comment that we should hold off merging until you review it.  Improvements are also welcome! :-)

Thanks,
Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/651

Back to the top