Re: [ejb-dev] How can we best make the EJB30 tests that use Corba optional but still require other non-Corba tests to be run?

>  In January everyone was asked to confirm that their runtimes could live without it in Java 11 so we could confidently proceed with saying it was no longer required.

I didn't think we (Open Liberty) had agreed to this.  Every time I have talked to Tracy about this, the use of PRO.narrow was a requirement.  But, maybe something got lost in translation, or something.  I do know we indicated that we worked around the requirement by using the open-source version of PRO.narrow.  That's documented in our Platform meeting minutes.  But, I do not remember indicating that we could live with removing it from the Spec.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, Jakarta EE and MicroProfile architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

Part-time schedule: Tue, Wed, Thu (off on Mon and Fri)