Re: [ejb-dev] Corba, EJB + Platform TCK example of separating tests that use Jakarta XML Binding into (new) separate tests...

I like your suggestion of simply copy the test and then trimming each copy.  If we were to keep those tests that's definitely the way I'd recommend.

A very key question on all of this is if we did keep the "java:comp/ORB" lookups in the TCK and spec as optional, who would implement them for Java 11?  I know from a TomEE perspective we don't have CORBA support so would not be looking to add it.

Are there others out there who do support COBRA and would be ok to pass those tests on Java 11 and 8 if we made them optional?

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins