Re: [ejb-dev] Question about removing failing EJB legacy compatibility tests in Jakarta EE 9 Platform TCK

Hi,

On top of my head, there is only Interop and JAX-RPC related features/tests pruned.
Entity CMP/BMP are part of the optional spec (as opposed to required).

But one may still want to implement and therefore test it, isn't it?