Re: [ejb-dev] Jakarta Enterprise Beans 3.2 for Jakarta EE 9 - Status

Yes, I'll start today and do that first thing in the morning.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 4:37 AM David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jean-Louis,

You up for submitting the PR against the `specifications` repository?  Ideally we can get a draft PR like this one up so we can use it start tracking progress.

Basic steps I'd recommend to get started:

 - Update _index.md with what will be the final links (mistakes ok)
 - Add labels:  "draft", "wave:5"
 - Add mentors as reviewers: Scott Stark
 - Add milestone: "Jakarta EE 9"

We can still continue updating the spec and preparing for the final, but having the PR open will help everyone track where we are at.

--
David Blevins