Re: [ejb-dev] Jakarta Enterprise Beans 4.0 for Jakarta EE 9 - Status
  • From: <Hussain.NM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 10:21:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=cognizant.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=cognizant.com; dkim=pass header.d=cognizant.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=6XHlQCfm30rUW5rS2EQwS9UmkIgHyXCr5hnIcmBmAaA=; b=DHALmegoxKAoCn2RRT1jY1KypVjggvUbzXlWr9vkwbLIGLNv559aVdSuwpeT/3tM47lB11uM3kCOWZsWOweSjMFArKg1o61Y8OwDSZlf92wJlJzXn8Wp9HNxYAkI2HdW7OKK7jwhFFc7CEUwJOX8Tp4eLpSri/DKFPKquy0FpF+qQiGe7QvUruDUYdsbxbEj2QjuI9wGFqqNtQXrYquzjGhsHRmgHPbqEp12jZiVHxyZSz//CSZOw5qfPYKOlEE8Y8QEgda2DphGVihl3bdwCcyoyz0HHrKhXzl+rXQzoeM+Ytr7huzpqiE+TrxO7YQIpoic6n9pDK+0UYzOvEeMtg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=mLcJRvVjrMxPEKOtj7J8xmkPnbhylPw/smkAyFLmBvstQ1JgyFQ0uPZASe7DWRLbjF0wYFzGsbMhCzG4WOLOzxBeCqpRd8JV14Vds+mb6JtipbsTyJ9HDhDrO8f29DeT95SFB+FEmmroiBMVZIEejHwTnfT/eMwKdxeg/owfvpzAMbSewKoy0Hb51b5yvslarMQ5rrU8F6uKLOm95qzIs4T81e5OndXNcAL+estreaOjwSVFcUy64K65B+unyBnMVEr+Cvzz9uY7E2PpNhlb36JBn+eqjrf/j12B37nG9KXhWQzvWyfOUey8/fclicEsuqrpZFhVeAEJOa5DymL9BQ==

One area of improvement left in the specification is the Compatibility and Migration chapter. We should add few points to explain the breaking changes and expectations under the new namespace for older versions.

After working of the PR #121 and based on points elaborated by David, I feel like we need to add the Support for Distributed Interoperability chapter back with at least content from EJB 1.1.

Thanks

Hussain