From:        <Hussain.NM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        <ejb-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        03/05/2020 00:13
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [ejb-dev] 4.0.0-RC1 release contains        jakarta.transaction        classes?
Sent by:        ejb-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have created a PR #79with the fix.

The glassfishbuild-maven-plugin is adding the project dependencies into the source. This was previously used to pull in xml-rpc-api sources. I have removed the plugin from pom.xml.

Also I have removed the unnecessary dependency to cdi-api. This was added to compile the project because of the regression caused by the above plugin.

Please review, approve and merge.

Thanks

Hussain