Re: [ejb-dev] EJB 4.0 API updates for Jakarta EE 9?

On Feb 24, 2020, at 4:15 PM, Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
Now that the Jakarta Enterprise Beans 4.0 Release Planis under ballot, what is the outlook for the API updates?  Any volunteers from the wider EJB community?
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ejb-api/issues/62

If anyone is even remotely interested, I'll happily dedicate time to helping you get involved.  You do not need to be a committer on the project.

In particular updating the Specification document will be a very huge task anyone can do once the initial version is checked in.

First step: show interest.  The rest we'll figure out together :)

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Back to the top