From: David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2/13/20 3:47 AM (GMT+00:00)
To: ejb developer discussions <ejb-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ejb-dev] API updates for 4.0

I've created a PR with many of the changes we need to make for Jakarta Enterprise Beans 4.0 around removals:

 - https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ejb-api/pull/66

Additional things we need:

 - review if there are any generics we may need/want to add
 - review if any annotations need to be marked repeatable
 - switch to the `jakarta` packages for depdendencies

I did one of the repeatable annotations.

There may be others.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins