Re: [egit-dev] Fetching TOTAL issue count?

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 6:19 PM, Raun, Austin <araun@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was wondering if there is current functionality to be able to get a count for the number of total issues (both open & closed). Currently I am only able to get a count for .openIssues() which doesn’t satisfy the requirement of the project I am working on. Can anyone help me out with this or is there a workaround?

EGit has no API for issues, did you want to ask this question on the mylyn list ?

-Matthias

Back to the top