Re: [egit-dev] JGit/EGit @ GSoC 2013

If yes, then you'd better get on it. The student application deadline is this Friday.

If you know of any potential students, please contact them ASAP.

Wayne

On 04/29/2013 11:47 AM, Tomasz Zarna wrote:
Hi guys,

Has anyone of you considered adding a GSoC project idea for JGit or EGit [1]?

I'm willing to support such a project as a co-mentor (unless it's something I have absolutely no idea) and an active reviewer.

Cheers,
Tomek