Re: [egit-dev] what does gerrit connector use to list projects?

The Eclipse Gerrit Connector is part of the Mylyn Reviews project.
Forwarding this question to the Mylyn Reviews mailing list.

-----Original Message-----
From: egit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:egit-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shawn Pearce
Sent: Donnerstag, 5. April 2012 05:02
To: egit-dev
Subject: [egit-dev] what does gerrit connector use to list projects?

What Gerrit API does the EGit Gerrit connector use to help a user find
a project they can clone into the workspace?

I am making changes to the Gerrit JSON API to make it REST based and a
more long-term API that the project can support. I'd like to leave in
the API that EGit uses for a little while to reduce breakage for
end-users.