RE: [egit-dev] Jgit licensing and project status

Hi Shawn,

It would be great if you could ping me when it's time to start considering
work on integrating with Mylyn's automatic change set management, since that
will be my trigger to get involved with the project.  I figure the right
time for that will be when you're past the IP hurdles and have content
populating the Synchronize model/view.

Best,

Mik

--