[egerrit-dev] Toward EGerrit 1.4

Hi,

Even though we've just announced the release of EGerrit 1.3, the work on 1.4 has already started and some new features are already available: - "automatic local rebase" - when the remote rebase fails, EGerrit will perform a number of steps to start the local rebase locally - The EGerrit dashboard will show all the votes columns as they are defined on the server. We are working on other parts of the UI (e.g. reply dialog, and vote buttons)

Don't hesitate to let us know what you think about those. Note EGerrit 1.4 will be released in June as part of Oxygen.

Pascal

Back to the top