Re: [ee4j-pmc] Project Lead Election for Matej Novotny on Jakarta Contexts and Dependency Injection has started

Sorry, this form got messed up and did not update correctly when I hit submit. The contents should have been:

---
Matej has been leading the CDI technical effort for several years now, and has developed new tests and maintained the full CDI TCK over that timeframe.

They have addressed the following bugs:
- Too numerous

It is my pleasure to nominate Matej Novotny as a committer on Jakarta EE TCK.
---