[ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Matej Novotny on Jakarta EE TCK has started

A Committer election for Matej Novotny on project Jakarta EE TCK
(ee4j.jakartaee-tck) was started by Scott M Stark with this criteria:

Matej has been leading the CDI technical effort for several years now, and
has developed new tests and maintained the full CDI TCK over that timeframe.
We need to bring him on to help support the CDI EE TCK.

They have addressed the following bugs:
- Too numerous

It is my pleasure to nominate Matej Novotny as a committer on Jakarta EE TCK.

Jakarta EE TCK project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election: Election for Matej Novotny as Committer on Jakarta EE TCK [1]

Project: Jakarta EE TCK [2]

[1]
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-tck/elections/election-matej-novotny-jakarta-ee-tck
[2] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-tck