Re: [ee4j-pmc] CONTRIBUTING Issue coming your way...

It would be fine if the PMC could also tell us the reason WHY all projects MUST add that text. :-)

-Markus

Von: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Kevin Sutter
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Mai 2020 23:36
An: JakartaEE Spec Project Leadership discussions
Cc: EE4J PMC Discussions
Betreff: [ee4j-pmc] CONTRIBUTING Issue coming your way...

Hi,
Just a heads up that I will be creating (on behalf of the PMC) an Issue against each Specification Project to update/create a CONTRIBUTING file in each of your respective specification-related github repos.  We need this update for all of our Specification Projects.  The Issue description will have the detail that needs to be specified.  We're asking you to do this at your earliest convenience.  This would actually be an easy "first issue" for anybody that is looking to get started on a project...

Thanks!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: