[ee4j-pmc] Project Lead election for Scott Marlow on Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK

A project lead election for Scott Marlow on project Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK
(ee4j.jakartaee-tck) was started by Ed Bratt with this criteria:

I'd like to recommend Scott Marlow for project lead of Eclipse Jakarta EE
TCK. He is already acting in this capacity by providing leadership as we work
toward Jakarta EE 9. He has been a valuable committer and contributor to the
TCK project as well as other projects in the EE4J family. His recent
agreement to collect and report status to the working group Steering
Committee further exemplifies his qualifications for this role. I think you
will see his record quite clearly both through his GitHub activity and his
commentary on the TCK Dev. list. Scott has been a committer with the TCK
project since Oct. 1, 2018.

Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK project committers can click the election link below
to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-tck/elections/election-scott-marlow-project-lead-eclipse-jakarta-ee-tck

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jakartaee-tck