Re: [ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Susan Rai on Jakarta XML Binding has started

Who is Susan Rai and why he/she is nominated as Jakarta XML Binding
committer by a person from Eclipse Foundation without any description? My
intention is to vote -1 unless someone gives me more information.

-- Dmitry

Binding