[ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Joakim Erdfelt on Jakarta Server Pages has started

A committer election for Joakim Erdfelt on project Jakarta Server Pages
(ee4j.jsp) was started by Mark Thomas with this criteria:

As a result of me highlighting some PRs staying in the review pending state
for (in my view) an excessive amount of time, Joakim has volunteered to help
with the JSP project - particularly on the admin side.
Joakim is a joint project lead on the Jakarta WebSocket (so he understands
the Jakarta processes).
Joakim is a committer on the Eclipse Jetty project (so he has an
understanding of JSP).

Jakarta Server Pages project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jsp/elections/election-joakim-erdfelt-committer-jakarta-server-pages

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jsp