From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ee4j-pmc] Migration to Jakarta installation of Nexus
Date: Fri, Feb 14, 2020 4:27 PM

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 9:46 PM Scott Stark <starksm64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, we updated to the 1.0.6 parent pom to pickup the new staging repo information. The logs show that it is trying to connect to the jakarta.oss.sonatype.org service:

[INFO]  * Remote staging into staging profile ID "16b61eec42930"
[INFO] 11 * Client out-bound request
11 > GET https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org:443/service/local/staging/profiles/16b61eec42930
11 > Content-Type: application/xml; charset=UTF-8
11 > Accept: application/xml; charset=UTF-8
That first part looks to be correct, for comparison this is what I get for instance for Jakarta Messaging:

[INFO] Performing remote staging...
[INFO]
[INFO]  * Remote staging into staging profile ID "3c72217114e8"
[INFO]  * Created staging repository with ID "jakartajms-1000".
[INFO]  * Uploading locally staged artifacts to profile jakarta.jms
[INFO]  * Upload of locally staged artifacts finished.
[INFO]  * Closing staging repository with ID "jakartajms-1000".

The full command I use for staging is:

mvn -U -C -s /home/jenkins/.m2/settings.xml -DskipTests -Ddoclint=none -Poss-release clean package source:jar javadoc:jar gpg:sign install:install nexus-staging:deploy --batch-mode -Dorg.slf4j.simpleLogger.log.org.apache.maven.cli.transfer.Slf4jMavenTransferListener=warn

Kind regards,
Arjan