Re: [ee4j-pmc] Jakarta Activation 1.2.2, XML Binding 2.3.3 and XML Web Services 2.3.3 release review

One +1 from the PMC is enough. As a matter of practice, the EMO "drags their feet" on recording the single PMC member's approval to give other PMC members a window of opportunity to argue.

Have these releases been socialized with the Jakarta EE Specification Committee? If you have not done so already, please send a note to the jakarta.ee-spec@xxxxxxxxxxx list to inform the specification committee that these are coming and ask for feedback on the release descriptions. i.e., ask if there is sufficient detail in these descriptions for them to vote yes in the specification committee ballot that we need to initiate to approve the service release.

Thanks,

Wayne