Re: [ee4j-pmc] Additional spec lead for servlet-api?

The specification committee operations guide, now online here: https://jakarta.ee/committees/specification/operations/
Describes the Specification Committee Votes process in that section. It is a simple majority vote process. If there is the possibility of a deadlock vote, we currently don't have a resolution mechanism. Perhaps that needs to be defined.