[ee4j-pmc] HEADS UP: Migration to Jakarta installation of Nexus

Hi!

We just discussed this topic on the Steering Committee meeting. I’m including project leads to this discussion. If you have any objections to disabling access to oss.sonatype.org to users listed in a spreadsheet here let us know in this thread before 12:00 CET tomorrow 15 January 2020. If there are no objections, Terry please carry on and disable access.

Thanks,
Dmitry