Re: [ee4j-pmc] Migration to Jakarta installation of Nexus

Thanks for the response Lukas! We're going to pass on the info via a Github issue to notify the maintainers of the service we're using.

Best,

Terry

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 12:10 PM Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On 1/3/20 5:39 PM, Terry Yanko wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On an unrelated note, are you by chance (or someone on this thread)
> responsible for maintaining the org.glassfish.jaxb project, particularly
> wrt to publishing to Central? A co-worker reached out this morning and
> mentioned that a version of this artifact that is apparently missing
> from Central. I thought that since we were already connected I would
> raise the issue here in case someone would like to publish the missing
> version.
>
> Link to project: https://search.maven.org/artifact/org.glassfish.jaxb/txw2
> missing version: 2.4.0-b180608.0325

2.4.0-b180608.0325 is obsolete (it's about the same as sth between 2.3.0
and 2.3.0.2), should someone really need missing parts instead of
up-to-date versions, they can be found in "old" java.net staging
repository[1];
What the general audience should use these days is version 2.3.x (latest
release is 2.3.2; latest "snapshot" of upcoming version is 2.3.3-b02)

thanks,
--lukas

[1]:
https://maven.java.net/content/groups/staging/org/glassfish/jaxb/txw2/2.4.0-b180608.0325/