[ee4j-pmc] Changing the EE4J PMC Meeting Frequency

Hi,

Those of us present at the PMC meeting yesterday discussed the meeting frequency and agreed that monthly meetings should be enough. The proposed meeting time is the first Tuesday of the month.

If nobody objects to this, the next PMC meeting will be:

Tuesday November 5, 2019 at 17:00 CET (11:00am EST, 08:00am PST)
(I think we should all be past the daylight switch at that time...)

Ivar

Back to the top